Oakley Jawbreaker 24K Iridium Cycling Glasses
- Ordered now, delivered on Friday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.239 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Wide lens protects your eyes from wind and dirt.
- 24K Iridium lens is ideal for moderate to bright sunlight.
- Too light for bright sunlight at 23% light transmittance.
- Wide appearance doesn't suit everyone.
|Suitable for people with glasses||Yes|
|Frame Colour||Splatter White|
|Frame Type||Full frame|
|Number of lenses||1 lens|
|Lens Colour||24K Iridium|
|Weather conditions||Sunny days|
The Oakley Jawbreaker with 24K Iridium lens are the ideal cycling glasses for avid cyclists. The lenses in the Jawbreaker series have been increased in size for optimal vision, without the frame obscuring your field of view.
The 24K Iridium lens in this Jawbreaker has a light transmittance of 23%. This is ideal for bright light, although extremely bright sunlight can be too much for these glasses. The lens is suited for moderate to bright light and has a nice bronze look. Oakley's Switchlock technology makes it easy to swap out the lens.
The Jawbreaker comes in a hard case, with a microbag and a spare nose pad.
• Oakley Jawbreaker with 24K Iridium lens
• Sport Soft Vault Hardcase
• Nosepad - Slate