Northwave Flash Arctic GTX Road Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.013 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The bright yellow colour ensures you simply can't be missed.
- Warm and waterproof so you can ride your bike no matter the weather.
- If you ride in particularly appalling conditions you'll have to clean your shoes as much as you have to clean your bike.
|Type of closure||Dial|
|Shoe Width||Wide / Average|
|Pedal type||3-point attachment|
The Northwave Flash Arctic GTX winter shoes offer the best insulation when temperatures drop below freezing. Shoe covers often fall short in this regard, but with the Northwave Flash Arctic GTX you'll be able to brave the cold without a worry on your mind. The Gore-Tex fabric and thermal coating on the shoes will keep out water and cold no matter what. This way, you can still get in those hours of outdoor training without your toes going numb.