Lezyne Strip Drive Pro Rear Light
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.162 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- With 11 different modes, the Strip Drive Pro can be used from 5 to 300 lumens. Ensuring visibility by day and night.
- The Wide Angle Optics lens provides 270° visibility. The light can also be seen from the sides of the lamp, making you more visible to the surrounding traffic.
- Easy to charge with the included micro-USB cable. Up to 22 hours of battery life in continuous Economy mode.
- Easy to attach to almost all seat posts with the silicone strap.
- The "Daytime Flash" mode with 300 lumens is very bright in the dark and can therefore cause frightful reactions among other road users.
The Lezyne Strip Drive Pro is one of the strongest rear lights on the market, with a maximum light output of up to 300 lumens. The Wide Angle Optics lens, with 5 efficient built-in LEDs, offers over 270° visibility to assure your safety. After all, you are also clearly visible to traffic approaching from the sides. The Strip Drive Pro has 11 different modes, including 3 continuous and 8 flashing modes. The most striking is the "Daytime Flash" at 300 lumens. When switched on, the memory function ensures that the last used light mode is always activated. So you never have to search for your favourite mode again.
The Strip Drive Pro taillight can operate for up to 53 hours on a single charge and is fully charged in 2 hours with the included micro USB cable. The Strip Drive Pro bike light can be mounted on all round seat posts and most (not all) aerodynamic seat posts. This makes it perfect for commuters who mix in heavy traffic on a daily basis, but also ideal for cyclists and mountain bikers who regularly cycle on poorly lit or unlit roads.
- Lezyne Strip Drive Pro
- Silicone seatpost attachment
- Micro-USB cable