KASK Protone Helmet
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.344 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Lightweight - you almost don't even notice you're wearing it.
- Good ventilation for such an aerodynamic helmet with 15 ventilation apertures.
- Leather straps for extra comfort.
- The upper part is reinforced with an internal plastic substructure, for better fall protection.
- Thanks to the Octofit adjustment system and divider earband, this helmet can be adjusted very precisely.
- Kask does not use MIPS, so that extra bit of security is missing.
- The leather chinstrap takes some cycling trips to feel comfortable.
|Road Helmet Type||All-round helmet|
The Kask Protone is the ''do it all'' aero helmet by KASK. The Protone offers the optimal combination of aerodynamics and ventilation. With a weight of just 228 grams this helmet is a lightweight, so much so that you barely notice you're wearing it. The various ventilation openings ensure that heat and moisture are quickly dissipated. This results in optimal comfort and improved performances, without compromising on safety. The upper part of this road bike helmet is reinforced with an internal plastic substructure, so your head is better protected during possible impacts.That bit of extra safety, supplied by for example a MIPS, is lacking in this helmet as Kask does not use the system.
Thanks to its Octofit adjustment system and divider ear straps you can adjust your Protone easily, quickly, and precisely for a perfect fit that never shifts. Its eco-leather strap is very comfortable and prevents irritation to the skin. This strap is washable just like the helmet pads. Both former top team Team Sky's (now Team Ineos) input as well as many months of data-research, have contributed to the development of this helmet.
These features make sure the Protone is the perfect helmet for both professionals and stylish touring riders.
- KASK Protone helmet
- Cover for storage
- User's Manual