Ergon GD1 Factory
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.113 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This high-end grip gives you a lot of comfort, grip and a very good control over your bike.
- The grip is easy to mount.
The Ergon GD1 Factory is a high-quality grip for downhill, enduro, and cross-country use. This handlebar grip provides you with a unique combination of comfort and grip. As a result, you have better control over your bike, increasing your performance on trails.
This handlebar grip has a high-grade and unique compound. Due to this compound, the dampening is great, eliminating numbness and pins and needles in your hands after a long day on your bike.
The surface of this grip is shaped in such a way that you'll always have grip, regardless of the circumstances. There's also special thumb support, because many cyclists felt this after a few hours of cycling.
Lastly, this grip is easy to mount. You simply slide the grip onto your handlebar and tighten the screw, and you're good to go!