Elite Direto X Turbo Trainer
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.313 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Elite Direto X trainer is extremely silent; you only hear the chain spinning.
- The built in power meter with a minimal deviation of just 1,5% enables you to train very precisely.
- The enclosed Elite My E-Training software is free for the first 12 months.
- The Direto X has built in pedal stroke analysis; showing you exactly how much pressure you put on your pedals, so you can make adjustments to train more efficiently.
- If you have a bike with Boost Drive axles you will need to purchase the Elite BOOST adapter to fit it on the Direto X.
|Connectivity||Interactive turbo trainer|
|Data Transfer||Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ FE-C|
|Available software||Elite My E-training app / Zwift / The Sufferfest / Rouvy / FulGaz / Kinomap / TrainerRoad / Bkool Indoor / Skuga / GoldenCheetah / PerfPro Studio / Velo Reality|
|Adjustable resistance||Yes, software controlled|
|Maximum Hill Incline||18%|
|Maximum Resistance||2100 Watt|
The Elite Direto X trainer is a powerful Direct Drive trainer for your road- or mountain bike that has a maximum simulated gradient of 18%. The maximum power output at a speed of 40 km/h is 2100 watt. Beside the Direto X’s high capacity at high speeds the Direto X is also remarkably strong at low speeds. The Elite Direto X has a built in power meter with a minimum deviation of 1,5%, comparable with high-grade power meters for on your bike. That makes it possible to to train very precise along fixed training schedules and ERG training modes. The Direto X possesses over a built in cadence sensor and pedal stroke analysis. Which measures the exact amount of pressure on the pedals and where the force is applied. Making it possible to adjust your pedal strokes for a better performance.
The Elite Direto X trainer is extremely silent; you only hear the chain spinning and the chain shifting on the gears. The Direto X is compatible with most road bikes and mountain bikes. Except for the Boost drive axles (adaptor available optionally), all Quick Releases and 142x12mm drive axles can be mounted on the Direto. The body is suited for 12-speed cassettes with Shimano fittings. If you use a SRAM XD/XDR cassette a seperate body is available. And when you’re finished with your training? The Direto X's legs are easily foldable so you can compactly store the Elite trainer in a cupboard, under your bed or behind the couch.
The Elite trainer can be used with the Elite My E-Training software; a 12 month membership is included with the Direto X. Prefer other software? No problem. With the ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth options you can connect your Direto X with almost every PC, tablet or smartphone so you can train with third-party applications, such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, kinomap etc.
• Elite Direto X
• Elite Riser Block front wheel support
• Quick Release & adapters (130x5mm, 135x5mm)
• Drive Axles adapters (142x12mm)
• Elite My E-Training App - 12 month membership
Cassette not included