Dynaplug Air Tubeless Bicycle Tire Repair Kit
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.689 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This tyre repair kit is suitable for tubeless mountain bike and fatbike tyres.
- In addition to the repair tool, the Dynaplug Air also has a pump function for inflating the tyre.
- Includes one Co2 cartridge (16 grams).
The Dynaplug Air Tubeless Bicycle Tyre Repair Kit is a tubeless tyre repair kit for mountain bikes and fat bikes. With this repair kit, you can inflate your tubeless tyres in no time. This Dynaplug has a connection for Co2 cartridges. After repairing the puncture, you can immediately inflate the tyre again.
Repairing and getting the tyre ready for use is incredibly simple with this tool. All you have to do is push the mouthpiece through the hole in the flat tyre, open the air valve until the desired pressure is reached, and then pull the tool out of the tyre. In a split second, you can continue your ride with this repair kit.
The repair kit contains two Co2 cartridges (16 grams). One cartridge fills a 26 x 4.6 Fat-bike tyre from 0 to 14 PSI. The cartridge fills an average tubeless mountain bike tyre from 0 to 50 PSI. The tool is compatible with all 12 to 25 grams cartridges.
The kit also comes one with an air hose. With the air hose, you can connect the tool to a Presta valve. This allows you to pump additional Co2 or air into the tyre. With the Dynaplug Air Tubeless Bicycle Tyre Repair Kit, you'll be back on your bike in no time.
• 1 Dynaplug Air tool
• 4 Repair plugs
• 1 Co2 cartridges (16 grams)
• 1 air hose with Presta connection