Continental Grand Prix 4000 RS Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.147 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The rolling resistance of this tyre rivals that of the Grand Prix TT.
- Lighter and noticeably faster than the Continental Grand Prix 4000S II.
- Optimal traction in dry and wet conditions due to the flexible compound.
- Focus on speed compromises on rolling resistance compared to the 4000S II.
The Continental Grand Prix 4000 RS road bike tyres have been specifically released for the 2018 Tour de France. The Continental Grand Prix 4000 RS tyres are more lightweight and noticeably faster than the Continental Grand Prix 4000S II. Thanks to the flexible compound, you have optimal grip in all conditions. The Grand Prix 4000 RS tyres compromise a bit on durability and puncture resistance, but when riding in good weather conditions, these properties are less vital. So if you want some faster tyres during the summer months, the Continental Grand Prix 4000 RS Tour de France edition would be an excellent choice!
• 1 x Continental Grand Prix 4000 RS road bike tyre
• 2 x Continental Grand Prix 4000 RS road bike tyres 25 mm + 2 x inner tubes 47mm