Calobra Viento Bib Tight
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.112 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Suited for long-distance cycling.
- Easy to put on and take off due to the pant leg zippers.
- Keeps you warm with the fleece inner lining.
- Not windproof or water-repellent.
The Calobra Nieve is the successor to the Son Trias winter bib tights and is really suitable for cold weather conditions. The inner lining is brushed, making it nice and warm. In addition, this fabric is really soft, which makes it fit very well. The padding used in this Nieve is more than comfortable enough to enjoy long bike rides. The suspenders are made of a mesh fabric. This fabric absorbs perspiration very quickly and very well. Thanks to the zippers at the bottom of the leg the bib tights are easy to take off. Moreover, the zippers are equipped with reflective elements for better visibility on the road.
The Calobra Nieve is a comfortable bib tight in which you can spend hours on the road.