Bontrager Ion Pro RT / Flare RT Light Set
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.065 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Ion Pro RT headlight has enough power to illuminate your every road or path.
- With the Flare RT rear light you are visible at the brightest position up to a distance of 2 kilometres.
- Both lights are equipped with ANT+. This allows you to easily connect the lamps to your other Garmin and Bontrager devices with ANT+.
- The headlight does not come with any clothing or backpack attachment.
The Bontrager Ion Pro RT with the Flare RT2 offers you as a cyclist a combination of 'seeing and being seen'. With this set, you are assured of optimal safety on the road. The Ion Pro RT headlight (1300 lumens) has enough power to illuminate your every road or path properly. With the Flare RT rear light, you are visible up to a distance of 2 kilometres at the brightest position.
Both lights are equipped with ANT+. This allows you to easily connect the lights to your other Garmin and Bontrager devices with ANT+. So you can operate the lamps quickly and easily or check the battery status during your bike ride. Thanks to the useful mounting system you can easily attach the lights to your handlebar or helmet.
With the waterproof USB ports, you no longer have to worry about wet weather conditions. That's why the Bontrager Ion Pro RT / Flare RT2 is the ideal pair for your cycling trips.
At maximum power (1300 lumens) the headlight has a maximum burning time of 1.5 hours. For 800 lumens this is 3 hours, and for 400 lumens it is 6 hours.
At a constant burning time of 25 lumens, the battery of the rear light will last approximately 4-5 hours. At a capacity of 5 lumens, this is 13.5 hours. The flashing mode has a maximum output of 90 lumens. In this mode, the battery lasts approximately 6 hours. With the USB cable, the lighting is easy to charge.