Bobike Junior Classic Rear-mounted Seat
- Ordered now, delivered on Friday
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.065 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Bobike Junior Classic can be folded away to create more space on your luggage carrier.
- The child seat has a maximum load capacity of 35 kilograms.
- The foot pegs can be adjusted for increased safety and support.
- The spoke protectors prevent your child's feet from getting stuck between the spokes.
- The seat features a reflector which increases visibility in dark conditions.
- The Junior Classic is not suitable for e-bikes featuring a battery under the carrier.
The Bobike Junior Classic: A rear seat for older children.
The Bobike Classic Junior rear seat is a seat for older children. This Bobike rear seat is designed for children from 5 to 10 years. The Bobike Junior Classic rear seat supports children in sitting upright independently. With a maximum load capacity of 35 kilograms, this Bobike bike seat has sufficient load capacity to transport older children.
A very practical design.
The Bobike Junior Classic rear seat is above all practical. The backrest of the Bobike Junior Classic is foldable. Do you often go shopping by bike? Then you can fold up the Bobike rear seat with a simple movement of your hand. This creates a very practical luggage carrier with a bag bracket. Ideal if you regularly carry a shopping bag on your bike.
Safety is paramount.
The Bobike Classic Junior is a robust and safe child seat. The hip belt prevents children from standing on the back of the bike. The hip belt and footrests are adjustable in length. This way, your child can enjoy optimal comfort on the road. The included spoke protectors prevent feet from getting stuck between the spokes. Besides, the backrest is equipped with a reflector for extra visibility in the dark. Like this, you can also enjoy a carefree ride in the evening with the Bobike Junior Classic.
How to assemble?
If you want to use the Bobike Junior Classic for more than one bike, this can easily be done with an extra mounting bracket. The Bobike child seat can be mounted on the luggage carrier or on the seat tube. Mounting is possible on luggage carriers with a maximum width of 160mm. The Bobike rear seat can be mounted on round and oval seat tubes with a diameter of 28 to 50 mm. The Bobike Junior Classic is not suitable for electric bikes featuring a battery under the luggage carrier.