Bobike Go Maxi
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.286 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Unique, improved double-walled shell for extra protection.
- Additional protective layer around the head provides extra protection for the head.
- Tools are no longer needed, thanks to the stable Easy Click mount.
- Getting on a men's bike can be more difficult because of the high seating.
|Child Age||9 months - 3 years / 9 months - 6 years / 18 months - 6 years old / 5 years and up|
|EasyFit window (rear seat)||No|
The Bobike Go Maxi is the latest addition to the Bobike child seat collection. Bobike values safety very highly. The Go Maxi is designed with an extra safe bike ride in mind. The Bobike Go Maxi rear seat has, just like all other Bobike child seats, a double-walled shell. However, the double-walled shell of the Go Maxi has been reinforced. In addition, an extra protection has been applied around the head. This gives you extra protection when you're on the move. The adjustable footrests and seatbelt also ensure maximum user comfort. To increase visibility in traffic, the back of the Go Maxi is equipped with a safety reflector. This allows you to feel safe on the road.
Attaching the Go Maxi to the carrier is incredibly easy. The Bobike Go Maxi is equipped with a stable Easy-Click fastening. No tools are needed to mount the Go Maxi. The attachment system is integrated in the rear seat and fits on carrier racks with a width of 120 to 185 mm and tube diameters of 10 to 16 mm.