Assos T.Equipe_S7 Bib Short
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.881 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The pad isn't stitched all around, offering a wider range of motion.
- The compression in the bib shorts offers plenty of support.
The equipe_s7 is a racing fit bibshort.
Perfectly cut for the avid biker.
The increased compression and anatomic shaped insert makes this the ideal bibshort for frequent cyclists and racers. This short is equipped with the latest developments from Assos, like the Golden Gate Principle. Hereby is the insert not completely stitched, but strategically intermittent for more freedom of movement. The suspenders are arranged wide over your belly and chest for more comfort and cooling.
A remarkable breakthrough of comfort.
Up to the new S7 line the inserts were stitched or glued to the bibshorts.
The GoldenGate interrupts the stitching pattern in the groin, to create a 3-dimensional freedom of movement.
No seams, so less friction in this sensitive area.