4iiii Podiiiium 105 R7000 Power Meter
- Free tracked delivery to Ireland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.266 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This power meter has a very high price/quality ratio.
- Charging is easy with a micro-usb cable.
- The measurement of this powermeter is very precise.
- This crank arm also fits on 105 5800, Ultegra 6800, Ultegra R8000, Dura Ace R9100.
- This 4iiii Podiiiium 105 R7000 is heavier than the 4iiii Podiiium Ultegra R8000 power meter.
With this 4iii Podiiiiiium 105 R7000 powermeter many cyclists can improve their training even further. This power meter is precise, reliable, easy to use and has a very high price/quality ratio.
This powermeter measures the generated power on the basis of the flexing of the crank arm. Sensors have been installed to measure this in three directions. Because of this measurement method, this powermeter is very precise and has a deviation of only 1%, which is exceptionally low!
Reliability and ease of use
The sensor of this powermeter has a high rating in waterproofing and has an IPX67 quality mark. This power meter transmits both an ANT+ and a Bluetooth signal, making it suitable for use with most bicycle computers.
Mounting the 4iiiiii Podiiiium 105 R7000 is very easy. You remove your current crank arm from your road bike, and you slide the 4iiii Podiiiium 105 R7000 in its place. Then you can use the 4iiii Device Configuration app (available for IOS and Android) to calibrate the power meter. After calibration, the power meter is ready for use! And if the battery is runs out on you, you can easily charge it with a micro-USB cable.
Some bikes have little room between crank arm and frame, or the crank arm and the bottom-bracket brake. To make sure that this powermeter fits, an AAA battery must fit between the crank and your frame and/or brake (see picture).