Wahoo KICKR Headwind Fan
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Wind speed automatically adjusts to the intensity of the workout.
- The airflow is optimised for someone in a bicycle position.
- The airflow of up to 48 km/h keeps you cool at all times.
- Automatic functions only work with Wahoo heart rate monitors, speed sensors or bike trainers.
The Wahoo KICKR Headwind keeps you fresh during your indoor training. By connecting the headwind to your Wahoo heart rate monitor, speed sensor or bike trainer, you can have the airflow automatically adjust to the intensity of your workout. The harder you cycle, the harder the airflow is out of the headwind. This airflow is optimised for someone in a bicycle position and can reach up to 48 km/h. So you can stay cool during the training on your bike trainer. That way, you might be able to give just a bit extra.
In addition to its automatic function, the Wahoo KICKR Headwind can also be manually operated and adjusted. This gives you the choice of 4 different modes. These modes can also be modified via your Wahoo App.