Wahoo ELEMNT Mini Cycle Computer
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.661 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The speed sensor is included as standard.
- The Wahoo ELEMNT Mini has a battery life of up to 250 hours.
- The Wahoo ELEMNT Mini must be connected to your phone when you want to use GPS functions.
- The Mini has a replaceable battery, not a rechargeable battery.
|Battery Life||250 hours|
|Compatible with||Smartphone / Tablet|
|Compatible apps||Strava app / TrainingPeaks / ELEMNT / BestBikeSplit / Komoot / MTB-project / RideWithGPS / Single Tracks|
|Display smartphone notifications||Yes|
|Strava Live Segments||No|
|Live Tracking||Yes, via phone|
The Wahoo ELEMNT Mini is the smaller version of the Wahoo ELEMNT. The ELEMNT Mini is just as easy to install as its bigger brother. Setting up your preferred data fields on the screen has never been easier. Rather than having to click through numerous menus and screens on your cycling computer, you simply configure your preferences on the screen of your tethered smartphone. Simply drag and drop your desired data fields to where you'd want them on your ELEMNT Mini.
No GPS, all the possibilitiesThe Wahoo ELEMNT Mini doesn't feature GPS, but it can still be paired to ANT+ or Bluetooth speed-, cadence-, and heart rate sensors. You can also connect it to your smartphone and use its GPS capabilities. Live Tracking provides you with a map on which you can track your friends in real time. Your mobile phone can also upload routes to the ELEMNT Mini. The cycling computer will notify you of any new WhatsApp messages or emails, as well as incoming calls. After your ride, simply upload your ride data to the internet using your smartphone.
• Wahoo ELEMENT Mini
• Wahoo RPM Speed sensor
• Stem mount