Vredestein Fortezza Duralite Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.725 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Duralite puts a strong focus on rolling resistance, grip and a wear-resistant rubber compound.
- The Sportex Protection Layer offers optimal puncture protection without noticeably compromising rolling resistance.
- Improved contact with the ground gives more grip, predictability of the tyre's response and safety.
- The Duralite is an ideal compromise between rolling resistance, grip and durability, but is not a specialist in any of these three areas.
The Vredestein Fortezza Duralite road bike tyre is a new one in the Vredestein range for 2018. The Fortezza Duralite tyres have been improved concerning grip, rolling resistance and weight. The profile is aerodynamically designed to make it easier for you to move through the wind and steer in corners. The Sportex Protection layer provides the best puncture protection without losing rolling resistance of the tyre. Improved contact with the surface offers increased grip, the predictability of how the tyre reacts and safety. This is why the Vredestein Fortezza Duralite is an absolute top tyre that is also used by the Roompot Orange cycling team at the highest level.