Vittoria Terreno Zero TNT Tyre
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Wednesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.688 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Inspired by the Vittoria Corsa tyre series.
- A smooth tread in the middle for minimal rolling resistance on hard surfaces.
- Honeycomb profile on shoulders for stable grip in corners and on wet surfaces.
- Flexible carcass with extra reinforcement against punctures.
- Less suitable for use in muddy conditions.
The Vittoria Terreno Zero TNT is a versatile gravel tyre with a smooth tread. TNT stands for Tubes/No-Tubes, meaning this Vittoria tyre is suitable for use with or without inner tube.
The middle of the tread is as smooth as a road bike tyre. This results in a very low rolling resistance on paved roads. This is ideal if you need to cycle on tarmac to reach forest areas. To still provide the tyre with proper traction, the shoulders of the tread have a honeycomb profile. This profile provides stable traction in corners and on wet terrain.
The Terreno Zero TNT has a TPI of 120. The flexible carcass allows the tyre to subtly distort, which results in low rolling resistance on uneven surfaces. To prevent punctures, Vittoria has reinforced the carcass. As a result, the tyre has great puncture resistance and durability.