Time Atac XC8 Carbon
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.564 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This pedal is very suitable for performance-oriented and competitive cyclists.
- Dirt and mud are well dealt with by the pedal.
- The carbon body has improved the pedal's stiffness.
- This pedal is light!
- The Time Atac XC12 pedal is even lighter!
The Time Atac XC8 Carbon mtb pedals are made for performance-oriented and competitive cyclists. Cross-country mountain bikers, as well as cyclocross and gravel riders will benefit greatly from this pedal. This pedal is the second lightest in the Time Atac collection! This low weight is achieved by a carbon pedal body and a hollow chromed steel pedal axle. This construction also ensures that the stiffness is very high, making you ride harder and more controlled.
The drainage of dirt and mud is very good, because the part where you click in is higher. This pushes dirt, mud and other debris out of the pedal by itself.
Finally, these pedals offer a lot of freedom of movement. Cyclists with tender knees will also benefit from this beautiful off-road pedal!
• Time Atac XC 8 Carbon pedals
• Time cleats