Tacx Smart Trainer Starter Kit
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.644 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Tacx USB ANT+ Antenna T2028 gives you access to virtual training environments and a wide variety of training software to train optimally.
- The Trainer Mat and Tacx Sweat Cover absorb stray sweat drops, eliminating the need for mopping after training.
- The Tacx Trainer Mat protects your floor against damage and helps blocking out your turbo trainer's noise.
- The only thing missing is a Zwift subscription to enter the virtual world directly.
|Colour||Black / Grey|
The Tacx Smart Trainer Starter Kit consists of the Tacx ANT+ USB antenna, a Tacx Trainer Mat and a Tacx Sweat Cover. It’s the essential starter kit for cyclists who just purchased a Tacx turbo trainer.
With the Tacx USB ANT+ Antenna T2028 you gain access to the digital world of ANT+ trainers. The ANT+ antenna easily connects your ANT+ trainer to pc software programs such as Zwift, TrainerRoad or Bkool. These programs allow you to train in virtual environments, read a variety of training data and train more targeted with the help of professional training software.
To go all out on your brand new Tacx turbo trainer, the Smart Trainer Starter Kit also includes a Tacx Trainer Mat and a Tacx Sweat Cover. Giving it all on the Tacx results in a torrent of sweat. The Trainer Mat and Sweat Cover will collect stray sweat drops without issue. Ideal if you don’t feel like mopping after training.
The sweat cover also has a built-in smartphone holder. This way, your smartphone is always within arm’s reach to control the Tacx Cycling app or read incoming messages. The Tacx Trainer Mat also contributes to absorb the noise of your Tacx Trainer. Neighbours will be able to continue watching their tv programs undisturbed while you are scaling the Alpe d’Huez.
• Tacx ANT+ USB Antenna (T2028)
• Tacx Trainer Mat (T2910)
• Tacx Sweat Cover (T2931)