Stages Dash M50 Cycle Computer
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Clear and bright colour display.
- Turn-by-turn navigation and a plethora of training options combined in a single device.
- Bluetooth and ANT+ for swift pairing with a power meter, heart rate monitor, and other sensors.
- Usable with other power meter brands.
- Worldwide satellite coverage.
- No touchscreen.
- Buttons move to the side in landscape orientation.
The Stages Dash M50 cycle computer is a must-have cycle computer if you train with a power meter. The Stages Dash M50 cycle computer helps you to further improve your endurance. Besides the fact that this Stages Dash M50 cycle computer collects all your power meter data and displays it in real time, it also helps you to effortlessly navigate from A to B using turn-by-turn instructions. With a battery life of up to 12.5 hours, the Dash M50 never lets you down during your workout or race.
Stages ensures that you can get the most out of yourself with the Dash cycle computers. On the 2.25" Everbrite colour screen, customizable data fields give you a clear overview of all your data while cycling. Power, cadence, speed, heart rate, FTP zone; you'll always have a good overview of your performance. To get the most out of yourself, good training is essential. This is where Stages shines. The Stages Dash M50 is already packed with training programs as standard. If that is not enough for you, it is possible to load new training programs via Stages LINK or other 3rd party apps. Loading routes is not the only thing you can do via Stages LINK. Through the app or website you can create an account so that you can accurately analyse all your power meter data and for example share it with your personal trainer. In addition, you can set objectives with which a training schedule is determined based on your available training time. For example, you will receive daily emails about which training is scheduled for that day and you will receive optional feedback on training you have done.
Besides the fact that the Dash M50 is a great training partner, Stages has equipped the cycle computer with turn-by-turn navigation. Existing routes can easily be loaded as .GPX or .FIT files. While navigating, instructions are displayed on the screen with clear audio signals and notifications. Open Street Maps are detailed and easy to read on the colour screen of the M50. Are you up for a coffee stop during your workout? The Dash M50 features Points Of Interests, which means that the map shows useful places such as restaurants.
• Stages Dash M50 cycle computer
• Aluminium Out-front mount 31.8mm
• Safety cord en Torx screwdriver
• Micro USB cable
• QuickStart manual