Stages Dash L10 Cycle Computer
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Wednesday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.689 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- No more written instructions on the top tube.
- Data transfer: USB and Bluetooth
- Battery life up to 24 hours.
- Ideal training partner in combination with Stages Powermeter and Stages Link platform.
- The Stages Dash L10 doesn't have touchscreen.
- Unlike the Dash M50 and L50, the L10 does not have turn-by-turn navigation.
The Stages Dash L10 is the bike computer that works perfectly with the Stages power meters. When you compare the Dash to other brands of bike computers, the Stages Dash L10 is more accurate in receiving and displaying the Stages power data. In addition to Stages power meters, the Dash L10 also works with other power meters via Bluetooth or ANT+.
Stages ensures that you can get the most out of yourself with the Dash bike computers. The adjustable data fields give a clear summary of all your data while cycling. Power, cadence, speed, heart rate, FTP zone; you always have a good overview of your performance. The L10 can be mounted on your steering wheel, either standing or lying down, depending on your preference. To get the most out of yourself, good training is essential. This is where the power of Stages comes in. It is possible to load training programs via Stages LINK or other 3rd party apps. Loading routes is not the only thing you can do via Stages LINK. Via the app or website you can create an account so that you can accurately analyse all your power meter data and, for example, share it with your trainer. In addition, you can set goals on which a training schedule is determined on the basis of your available training time. For example, you will receive daily emails about which training is scheduled for that day and you will receive any feedback on training you have done. Besides the fact that the Stages Dash L10 is a great training partner, it is possible to load .FIT, .GPX or .TCX routes. Based on a crumb trail, the Dash L10 shows you the way.
• STAGES DASH L10 GPS Bike Computer
• Aluminum out-front clamp, 31.8mm
• USB cord