Sram Force eTap AXS Upgrade Kit Groupset
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.523 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The 12th tooth provides a very wide gear range.
- Chain stays taut with the fluid-clutch.
- This upgrade enables you to only replace your bike's essential parts.
- Force AXS has many similar properties to the Red AXS!
- Front derailleur doesn't shift optimally if the two front chainrings differ more than 13 teeth.
- The use of cheaper materials makes the Force AXS heavier than the Red AXS.
|Brake Type||Traditional Rim Brake / Direct Mount Rim Brake / Direct Mount Front and Bottombracket Rear|
|Bottom Bracket||No, not included|
|Number of gears||12 speed|
The Sram Force eTap AXS 12 speed upgrade kit for rim brakes ensures your bike is future-proof. This is a 12 speed groupset and allows for wireless shifting! In addition, Sram Force AXS has many properties of the Sram Red AXS, at a more affordable price. That makes this groupset ideal for avid road cyclists that want to make the most of their performance!
When designing this groupset, Sram focused on providing the ultimate freedom for cyclists. You can choose between a 1x12 or 2x12 drivetrain. The cassettes offer a very wide range, which you can expand even further with two front chainrings.
The rear derailleur is available in a single version. No longer is a long or a short cage used. The chain is kept taut with a liquid clutch, which prevents the chain from rattling even on rough terrain.
The front derailleur has been completely redesigned. Sram counted on a teeth difference of 13 between the inner and outer chainring. With this difference, the derailleur shifts optimally and you can effortlessly switch between blades.
You can fine-tune the Sram Force AXS groupset to your liking. All you need is the Sram AXS app to adjust everything to your preference. It's also possible to enable synchronised shifting, during which the drivetrain automatically shifts between the front chainrings.
This upgrade kit doesn't include brake calipers, crank, chain, and cassette. You can choose if you want these Sram parts, or if you'd prefer upgrading your current bicycle. Anything's possible!
• 2x Sram AXS shifters
• Sram AXS rear derailleur
• Sram AXS front derailleur (Alleen bij 2x12)
• Charger + Charging cable
• Quick Start Guide