Sram Force 1 D1 Crankset
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.523 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The single front blade provides better shifting performance in harsh conditions.
- Due to the lack of an extra front blade and front derailleur, this crankset reduces the weight of your bike!
- You've got bigger jumps between the different gears.
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Type of axle||Dub|
This Sram Force 1 D1 crankset is part of the innovation in the field of cycling, namely the new Sram AXS groupset. The 12 speed cassette has such an extensive range that in many cases a single cover page offers more than enough possibilities. In addition, a single cover sheet reduces weight and improves shifting performance in muddy and sandy conditions. This crankset is therefore ideal for cyclocross, gravel, time trials and criteriums!