Shimano XT M8000 2X11 Groupset
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.723 reviews
The Shimano XT M8000 2x11 speed groupset is perfect for riders who often find themselves in seriously hilly terrain. The double chainrings provide you with a slightly larger range of gears. You'll be able to maintain a higher cadence for more of the time, allowing you to last longer on longer rides.
The derailleurs do their job smoothly because of the polymer-coated inner cables. Together with the distinct click of the derailleurs and the correct derailleur tension, you'll always feel in controle and capable of split second reactions.
Shimano XT is known for offering excellent value for money. If you buy a bike fitted with this groupset, you just know you've gotten a great deal as you're getting superb braking performance and smooth shifting. This is also why this groupset is a perfect choice if you're not yet running XT and wish to upgrade your bike, or if you're building up your own mountain bike frame.
• Cranks: Length and gearing to your specification. 11-speed
• Rear derailleur: Shadow RD+ 11-speed, SGS
• Shifter: I-spec II shifter
• Cassette: 11-speed cassette, 11-40, 11-42 of 11-46T
• Chain: 11-speed chain, SIL-TEC, HG700
• Brakes: front and rear, no rotors included
Shimano recommends the following bottom bracket bearings for this groupset:
- Shimano MT800 BSA
- Shimano BB-MT800 Pressfit bottom bracket bearings
We recommend the following bottom bracket bearings for a BB90 fit:
- Trek BB90 Shimano Hollowtech
We recommend the following bottom bracket bearings for a BB30 fit:
- Wheels Manufacturing Inc. BB30 Enduro Bearings Abec 3