Shimano MT700 Tour Shoes
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.647 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Easy and quick to adjust thanks to its BOA L6 turning system.
- Made from durable leatherette that is reinforced with a special ripstop mesh for increased breathability
- Although the sole is suitable to walk with, I would limit this to small distances.
|Pedal type||2-point attachment|
The Shimano MT700 is a real all-round shoe that is suitable for both on and off the bike. This MT700 is made of a durable leatherette that is reinforced with a special ripstop-mesh which ensures higher breathability. This MT600 is nice, fast and accurate to adjust this by its BOA L6 rotation system. The outer sole is made of rubber and the inner sole of a shock absorbing EVA foam. This gives you not only a good pedalling efficiency but also walking comfort to perform next to the bike.