Shimano MT501 W Tour Shoes
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.621 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The last is specially tailored to women's feet needs.
- Spotive cycling shoe that combines the walking comfort of a light hiking shoe with the properties of MTB shoes.
- Quick-fastening laces and velcro straps that make it easy to adjust.
- The sole and eva midsole have optimal rigidity for an efficient pedal power transfer and high comfort when walking.
- The sole is more flaccid than a true mtb shoe.
The Shimano MT501W is a multifunctional women’s cycling shoe that’s also suited for taking a walk. The MT501W has a special women’s last tailored to the need of women’s feet. The shoe is made of synthetic leather, which is stronger, lighter and more durable than real leather. Combined with the women’s last, the MT501W is very comfortable. Thanks to its quick-fastening laces and velcro straps, the MT501W is easy to put on or take off. The sole and eva midsole have optimal rigidity for an efficient pedal power transfer and high comfort when walking. In short, the Shimano MT501W is a sportive women’s cycling shoe that makes switching from cycling to walking easy and comfortable.