Shimano Deore M6000 Triple Crankset
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.523 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Dyna-Sys design makes shifting very smooth and fast.
- This crankset combines a relatively low weight and good durability. This makes it an excellent choice in this price range!
|Crank Ratio||40 / 30 / 22|
|Crank Length||175 mm|
|Number of gears||10 speed|
|Type of axle||24 mm (Hollowtech II)|
|Chain Line||50 mm|
This Shimano Deore M6000 Triple crankset is a reliable partner on your bike tours. The chainrings are designed and placed according to the Shimano Dyna-Sys system. This means that the teeth and blades are specifically designed and that the distance between the blades is shorter. This allows you to shift very smoothly and quickly with this crankset, even under heavy pressure!
The 40/30/22 ratio is ideal for long crosscountry and high altitude rides. With this triple crankset you have the right gear for every terrain!
The outer blade is made of aluminum and the inner blades are made of steel. These inner blades have more power than the outer blade. Thanks to this construction, Shimano has been able to reduce the weight without compromising reliability and durability.
In short, this Shimano Deore M6000 Triple is ideal for the avid distance cyclist on the mountain bike. It is a solid and reliable crankset that guarantees miles of cycling fun!