Selle Italia Flite Tekno Flow Saddle
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.627 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Selle Italia Tekno line is comprised of high-tech saddles designed to last for longer because of the high-grade carbon shell.
- The carbon sides prevent the leather from being damaged.
Selle Italia Flite Tekno Flow has the perfect balance between weight, comfort, and stiffness. This version is made differently, so as to create a strong saddle for both race bikes and mountain bikes. The weight is extremely low for a wide saddle with only 125g, this way you can save up to 100g compared to other saddles.
This saddle has a flat rear part, making it highly suitable for riders who remain stationary on their saddle while they ride and whose hips don’t rock from side to side at all. The flat shape provides more support than a round saddle would for these riders.
This is a semi-flat saddle, meaning that the saddle is flat at the front, and raised a little at the back. The shape makes it particularly suitable for riders with a moderate degree of flexibility in their spine. This has to do with how easily these riders can rotate their pelvis: they might need a little extra support when riding upright, but can manage on their own when riding on the drops.
This saddle has a cut-out and alleviates pressure for those who often experience discomfort or pressure to their soft tissue areas.