Schwalbe Tire Booster Tubeless Pump
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.323 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- No more expensive large-capacity pump required to inflate your tubeless tyres.
- The light weight of the Schwalbe Tire Booster allows you to easily bring it along.
- In order to pressurise the Schwalbe Tire Booster, you'll need a floor pump.
|Pressure (max.)||11 Bar|
|Valve connection||With hose|
In order to fit tubeless tyres, you often need a sizeable burst of air. This usually requires a strong compressor in your shed or local bike shop. The Schwalbe Tire Booster means you no longer need one of those, and you can easily inflate your tubeless tyres yourself!
In conjunction with the British start-up AirShot, Schwalbe has developed the Tire Booster. This new pump allows you to inflate a tyre up to a staggering 11 bar. This ensures your tyre is properly placed onto the rim and sealed evenly. At just 435 grams, the Tire Booster is light enough to bring along with you.