Schwalbe Tire Booster Tubeless Pump
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Friday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 63.385 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- No more expensive large-capacity pump required to inflate your tubeless tyres.
- The light weight of the Schwalbe Tire Booster allows you to easily bring it along.
- In order to pressurise the Schwalbe Tire Booster, you'll need a floor pump.
|Pressure (max.)||11 Bar|
|Valve connection||With hose|
In conjunction with the British start-up AirShot, Schwalbe has developed the Tire Booster. This new pump allows you to inflate a tyre up to a staggering 11 bar. This ensures your tyre is properly placed onto the rim and sealed evenly. At just 435 grams, the Tire Booster is light enough to bring along with you.
Easy to ise (4)
Works well (2)
Makes installing tubeless easy. (1)
Needs to be taped to the stand pump. (1)
A bit expensive for an occasional use (1)
Most recent reviews
Having failed to install tubeless tyres with a foot pump and not owning a compressor went for this tire booster. Bingo, fitted 2 tyres with no problem.
Makes installing tubeless easy.
An essential ingredient if you have fat tubeless tyres.
After a frustrating few days struggling to convert my tubeless ready tyres to fully tubeless, and hours on youtube, it dawned on me that this was what I was missing. Follow the instructions and the job's a good 'un.
Good blast of air into the tyre
Needs to be taped to the stand pump.
Ideal for tubeless
Easy to use, gets the tyre to pop into the rim without issues. Much cheaper than a charger pump
Neat bit of kit
Light and portable. Takes all the puffing and panting out of seating tubeless tyres.
Easy to use
A bit expensive for an occasional use