Schwalbe Pro One TLE 2020 Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.019 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The new Schwalbe Pro One is even faster, smoother and weighs less than the previous Pro One.
- The Schwalbe Pro One road bike tire is constructed from different compounds for maximum grip in curves.
- The triple layer side wall and 14 mm V-Guard anti-puncture protection layer reduce the susceptibility to cuts.
- The use of a double carcass layer on the tread creates a silky smooth driving experience.
- The Tread Wear Indicator shows when your tyres need replacing.
- The Schwalbe Pro One TLE can also be used with an inner tube, but performance is best achieved with a tubeless setup.
Schwalbe introduces the new Pro One 2019.
The Schwalbe Pro One is the absolute top model from the Schwalbe collection. With the Pro One, Schwalbe sets new standards for quality and performance. The Pro One road bike tire is now even faster, smoother and weighs less. The Schwalbe Pro One TLE will enthuse every rider from the start. According to Schwalbe, the new Pro One TLE has 13% lower rolling resistance, 22% more grip and increased puncture protection compared to its predecessor.
With the new Pro One, Schwalbe focuses on flexibility. Not surprisingly so with Schwalbe Pro One’s slogan being: 'creating suppleness'.The Pro One consists of 2 carcass layers under the tread. The use of a double layer creates a silky smooth riding experience.
What about puncture resistance?
The triple layer sidewall provides additional protection against cuts. A 14 mm V-Guard anti-leak protection layer has been added under the tread. This ultra-light leak protection strip made of high-tech polymer fibres reduces the susceptibility to cuts through sharp stones and glass. The V-Guard Anti-Puncture Strip extends over the entire tread. Neither the tyre's rolling resistance nor flexibility are affected by the V-Guard strip. The Schwalbe Pro One lets you enjoy your ride without worrying over a possible puncture.
A new Addix Race Compound.
The new Addix Race Compound is made of the highest quality polymers. The Schwalbe Pro One road bike tyre is made up of various compounds. These specially developed compounds are used on both the tread and the sidewalls. As a result, the Pro One adapts better to the road surface, creating an increased grip in the bends, without influencing the rolling resistance.
One Pro One for each type of rider.
With the new Pro One, Schwalbe is following the trend of using wider rims. The Schwalbe Pro One has been redesigned to fit the more modern 19C rims. In addition to the Tubeless Easy version, the Pro One also comes in a Tube and TT version.