Roeckl Nizza jr Glove
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.652 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The flexible lycra on the back of the hand provides great freedom of movement for your fingers.
- The palm is made of Digital Suede for excellent grip.
- The traditional back closure ensures these gloves fit your wrist comfortably.
- These gloves can feel a little tight, which is something you need to be used to.
The Roeckl Nizza Jr are kids' cycling gloves with a sporty look and excellent wearing comfort. The flexible lycra on the back of the hand offers your fingers optimal freedom of movement. The palm of these cycling gloves is made of elastic Digital Suede. This material provides great grip on the handlebar.
To further improve riding comfort, a lightweight and ergonomic foam filling was added to the Roeckl Nizza Jr. The traditional back closure ensures these gloves fit your wrists comfortably. The junior snit on these gloves was designed specifically for teenage hands.