Roeckl Napoli Glove
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.705 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- A lot of comfort at a low price.
- The foam padding gives extra comfort and supports the pressure points.
- Easy to pull on and off thanks to the quick release fastener.
- This model is Roeckl's entry-level model and is less suitable for the demanding cyclist.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
|Glove Type||Short Finger|
The Roeckl Napoli cycling glove is the entry-level model of Roeckl. The glove offers a lot of comfort at a low price. The glove is made of lyrca and the elastic spandex for an ideal fit. The palm is made of suede. This ensures a good grip on the handlebars.
The extra foam padding on the palm provides extra comfort and supports the pressure points. Thanks to the quick release fastener on the back of the glove, the glove is easy to pull on and off.