Roeckl Iberia Glove
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.606 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Great dempening for a ride on cobble or rough terrain.
- The thumb wipe allows you to easily wipe sweat off your brow.
- The velcro of these gloves wears faster than elastic for example.
|Weather Type||Dry weather with 18-25 °C|
|Glove Type||Short Finger|
The Roeckl Iberia are the ideal cycling gloves for rides on rough terrain, such as cobble. The XRD padding used in these gloves is great at absorbing the bumps. The vents on the topside of these cycling gloves provide breathability and make the gloves ideal for warm summer days. You can adjust the Roeckl Iberia simply and quickly around the wrists using the elastic strap on the op of the gloves.
Roeckl is known for using a piece of fine fabric between the fingers instead of using a single cut. This will squeeze off the fingers less quickly during long rides. The thumb is even equipped with a soft piece of cloth to wipe sweat off your face. The reflective elements ensure the Roeckl Iberia increases your visibility in traffic.