Prologo T Gale Pas Saddle
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.524 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Saddle with a great finish.
- The padding is soft enough for long triathlons.
- The graphics are very prominent, and either do or don't suit your bike.
The Prologo T Gale Pas is a time-trial and triathlon-specific saddle. The short-nosed saddle allows you to move it forward even further than a regular saddle, without exceeding UCI-requirements. The short nose has additional foam padding to ensure you're comfortable even when you put significant pressure on that area.
This saddle has a flat rear part, making it highly suitable for riders who remain stationary on their saddle while they ride and whose hips don’t rock from side to side at all. The flat shape provides more support than a round saddle would for these riders.
This is a completely flat saddle which provides plenty freedom of movement. The shape makes it particularly suitable for riders with a high degree of flexibility in their spine. People with a flexible spine will have no trouble rotating their pelvis, meaning they won’t need any additional support to maintain their optimal riding position.
This saddle has a cut-out and alleviates pressure for those who often experience discomfort or pressure on their behind.