Pro Turnix Saddle
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.705 reviews
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This saddle gives very good support to ladies with an average level of flexibility.
- Thanks to the EVA padding this saddle is extremely comfortable.
- The carbon-reinforced shell makes this saddle light and stiff.
- The stainless steel rails filter away vibrations well.
- The use of steel rails makes this saddle heavier than a full carbon saddle.
|Rail Material||Stainless Steel|
|Saddle Rail Diameter||7 x 7 mm|
The Pro Turnix saddle is a comfortable saddle that provides adequate support during cycling. This saddle has a lightweight padding that supports your posterior at all times. The padding is placed on a carbon-reinforced shell. The use of this shell keeps the saddle shape intact and the weight low. The carbon shell also results in high stiffness, ensuring every pedal movement is transferred to forward momentum. Lastly, the saddle has an integrated mount for all kinds of accessories, such as a camera or a light.
This saddle has a semi-round rear part, making it highly suitable for riders who move a little while they ride and whose hips rock a little from side to side. The semi-round shape provides plenty of support for those riders while maintaining sufficient freedom of movement compared to a flat saddle.
This is a Semi-flat saddle, which means the front of the saddle is flat and the rear is raised. The shape of this saddle makes it suited for people with average spine flexibility. This is related to the pelvic tilt: sitting up straight you need support to tilt the pelvis, but not in a hunched-over position.
This saddle has a cutout which provides pressure relief for people that are quick to experience a sore posterior.