Pro Team Cassette Remover
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.606 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The cassette remover is made of laser cut steel, which makes it very durable.
- The dual-compound handle provides optimal grip when removing the cassette.
- The remover is also suited for detaching and attaching Shimano and Sram 12-speed cassettes.
|Suitable for||Shimano / Sram|
The Pro Team Cassette Remover is a high-quality lockring tool made by Pro. The handle is dual-compound, which provides optimal grip when removing the cassette.
The cassette remover consists of durable, aluminium reinforced steel. The remover is laser cut, providing this Pro tool with a perfect shape. The cassette remover is future-proof and compatible with the Shimano Microspline body, which the Shimano 12-speed cassette fits on. You can be sure this tool will be useful for a long time to come and that it’ll help you mount many cassettes!