Oakley Radar EV XS Prizm Baseball Cycling Glasses
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.523 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Extra narrow design to ensure it fits perfectly for young riders and women.
- The Prizm lens enhances the colour contrast, further improving your view.
- Not suitable if you have a somewhat wider head. The regular Radar EV would then probably a better choice.
Children also want groomed looks when they're on their bike, but often aren't used to wearing glasses. The fantastic Oakley Radar EV Path is now here for children, or men/women with a narrow face. The Radar EV XS Path has the same fantastic qualities as the larger sizes.
After decades of testing and research with the best athletes in the world, one of the things that came out was that people often had the frame of the glasses in their view, rather than a complete view of the surroundings. That's why Oakley designed a larger lens through which you have a better peripheral view. The lightweight, but incredibly durable frame is made of O-matter and has Surge ports that let in an air flow for ventilation.
• Oakley Radar EV XS Path
• Prizm Path lens