Oakley Radar EV Advancer Photochromic Cycling Glasses
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.549 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Even wider lens than the Radar EV for an even larger field of view.
- Photochromic lens adjust colour according to the light levels, eliminating the need for swapping lenses.
- The lowest 23% light transmittance level isn't dark enough for really bright sunlight.
|Suitable for people with glasses||Yes|
|Frame Colour||Matte Black|
|Light Transmittance||23 - 69%|
|Frame Type||Half frame|
|Number of lenses||1 lens|
|Lens Colour||Clear Black Iridium Photochromic|
|Weather conditions||Variable conditions|
The Oakley Radar EV Advancer Photochromic cycling glasses elevate the Radar EV series to a whole new level. These cycling glasses are equipped with a larger lens for even further improved vision without obstructions. The No Fog Advancer vents ensure there's always an air current around the lens to prevent it from fogging up.
The Photochromic lens in the Radar EV Advancer ensures you won't ever have to swap out your lenses again. The lens adapts to the circumstances you're cycling in. In sunny weather, the lens will turn a bit darker down to 23% light transmittance. When it's cloudy, the lens will get brighter again, ensuring you'll always have optimal vision.
• Oakley Radar EV Advancer cycling glasses with Photochromic lens
• Glasses case
• Extra nose pad