Oakley Latch Beta Prizm Tungsten Sunglasses
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.713 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Retro sunglasses with today's technologies.
- Significantly improves vision with its 14% light transmittance.
- Durable O-Matter material for incredibly long lifespan.
- No rubber nose piece, so the glasses could slide down your nose.
|Frame Colour||Olive Ink|
|Weather conditions||Sunny days|
The Oakley Latch Beta Prizm Tungsten sunglasses have a stylish retro look, while offering the latest technologies. These sunglasses have a simple storage functionality: you can attach them to your jersey with a nifty folding system. Of course, it's more a matter of if you even want to take off these shades with the daring lens shape and keyhole bridge.
The frame of the Oakley Latch Beta is made of lightweight and durable O-Matter material. This makes it feel comfortable and enables you to use it for years to come. With a light transmittance of 14%, the Prizm Tungsten lens significantly improves your vision in bright light.