Namedsport Sport Gel
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.621 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Small packaging for easy consumption during exercise.
- Contains simple and complex carbohydrates (among others: isomaltulose, maltodextrin, dextrose, fructose, and D-ribose) for gradual and long-lasting energy supply.
- Can be taken without water, although water increases absorption rate.
- Lower carbohydrate percentage due to the small packaging.
|Take with water||No|
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
The Namedsport Sport Gel is an energy gel in cola lime and lemon ice tea flavour. The carbohydrate composition contains simple and complex carbohydrates (among others: isomaltulose, maltodextrin, dextrose, fructose, and D-ribose). These 5 carbohydrate sources have different absorption rates. This results in a gradual and long-lasting energy supply, which makes the Sport Gel excellent for endurance athletes.
The Sport Gel can be taken without water. Consumption with water or sports drinks increases absorption rate.
Note: The Cola Lemon energy gel contains a dose of 50 mg caffeine.