Mio Cyclo 405 HC Cycle Computer
- Ordered now, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.726 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- 4 inch touchscreen for a clear view as you navigate.
- Surprise-me mode which allows you to discover new roads and routes.
- The menu structure has a high level of user-friendliness.
- The maps can't be expanded, but it features a map of Europe as standard.
With the Mio Cyclo 405 HC you have the entire continent of Europe within your reach. It’s easy to connect a number of ANT+ sensors, such as the included heart rate and cadence/speed sensor. The map stays up to date for as long as you use the device. With the Cyclo 405 it’s easy to discover new locations. Just fill out your destination and Cyclo does the rest. Download a route or make up your own route if you know the area. The perfect combination of function and simplicity. The Cyclo 405 has an integrated ANT+ sensor that can be used with the optional ANT+ heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor. Take in mind: you cannot connect a power meter. You get all the performance data and statistics you need.
An unreadable screen because of the sun is a thing of the past. The Cyclo 405 has a flat 4-inch touch screen with anti-glare from which you can read maps, suggestions, and statistics. The new Cyco-user interface is more intuitive now. The system is incredibly user friendly, you probably have it installed in moments, probably without having read the user manual.
Are you in an adventurous mood? The Mio Cyclo 405 is equipped with the unique ‘Surprise-Me™’-feature. This way you can choose from three different routes based on time, distance, or destination. With the brand new lap feature you can mark several parts of the ride or set up a distance interval training, perfect when you’re working on your shape! Connect with MioShare and synchronise all your rides directly with Strava™ so you can look at them later, analyse them, and share them with others. The Cyclo 405 is also suitable for Strava-segments and outdoor training.
• Mio Cyclo 405 cycling computer
• Mio magnetless speed/cadence sensor
• Mio Heart rate strap
• Handlebar mount
• Quick Start Manual