Michelin Wild Enduro Rear Gum-X Tyre
42,95€ 27,00€ discount
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.556 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Wild Enduro Rear Gum-X is often ridden by EWS 2018 world champions (including Sam Hill, Karim Amour and Elliot Heap).
- The new GUM-X3D design gives the rear wheel very high speed, traction and grip.
- Due to its stiff carcass, the Wild Enduro Rear GUM-X excels in robustness and durability.
- The subcutaneous 'Pinch Protection' anti-puncture layer protects the tyre against sharp stones, twigs and other objects.
- The pattern on the tread has been developed specifically for the rear wheel.