Michelin Lithion 3 Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.524 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Michelin Lithion 3 is a specialist in wet conditions by the Grip Compound.
- The rigid carcass allows the tyre to last for many kilometres.
- The stiff carcass provides a slightly higher rolling resistance.
The Michelin Lithion 3 is a specialist in wet conditions. The Michelin Lithion 3 road bike tyre is equipped with Michelin's Grip Compound. This compound excels on wet roads. Ideal if you want to train and don't let a bit of wind and rain stop you. The carcass of the Lithion 3 is made up of 3 layers of 60 TPI. This makes the carcass of the tyre rather stiff and the rolling resistance is slightly higher. On the other hand, this makes the Lithion 3 extra durable. This Michelin road bike tyre will last for miles.