Lezyne Sport Floor Drive 3.5 Dual Valve Floor Pump
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.689 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Suitable for Presta and Schräder valves.
- Because of the maximum tyre pressure of 15 bar / 220 PSI, this pump is very suitable for road bikes.
- The analogue pressure gauge accurately displays the current tyre pressure.
- Also suitable for mountain bike tyres, but because of the narrow air chamber you will have to pump a little more often.
|Use||Mountain Bike / Multifunctional / Road Bike|
|Valve Compatibility||Presta / Schrader|
|Pump Pressure Type||High pressure|
|Pressure Gauge Type||Analogue|
|Pressure (max.)||15 Bar|
The Lezyne Sport Floor Drive 3.5 Dual Valve is a sturdy, high pressure bike pump. The Sport Floor Drive has a composite based construction. This lightweight material provides the pump with a very solid and reliable feel. The housing has a painted finish, while the wooden handles give the Sport Floor Drive a classic look.
The pumphead is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves. With maximum pump pressure of 15 bar / 220 psi, the Sport Floor Drive has adequate pressure to inflate a wide range of sports tyres. With the handle lock, you can easily secure the pumphead to the valve. The analogue pressure gauge shows when the preferred tyre pressure is reached.
The Lezyne Sport Floor Drive is an ideal floor pump for use for various sports bicycles. The light weight (1.7 kg), it's easy to bring along.