KMC X12 Ti-N Chain
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.666 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Wear-resistant and not rust-sensitive.
- Less wear and tear allows you to insert different wheels / cassettes without affecting shifting performance.
- A golden chain looks cool on every bike.
- Not compatible with Shimano XTR 12 speed.
|Number of gears||12 speed|
|Suitable for||Campagnolo / Sram|
|Drivetrain Type||1 x 12 / 2 x 12|
|Colour||Yellow / Black|
The KMC X12 Ti-N chain is a durable chain for Sram and Campagnolo 12 speed. This KMC X12 chain has a special titanium nitride coating which makes it not susceptible to rust and extremely durable. This chain also adds great looks to your road or mountain bike. The combination of the black and gold colour fits well with the high-end groups of Sram and Campagnolo.
The KMC X12 Ti-N chain can use a chain wear indicator and, when replaced in time, wear 3 chains on a cassette before it needs replacing. With the original chains of Shimano and Sram this is 2 chains. It also takes much longer before a KMC chain is stretched compared to other chains and you prevent rapid wear on your chainrings and cassette.