ION Transom 16 Backpack
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Monday next week
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.542 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Unique system to fully move the pack away from your back during a warm and heavy climb.
- Lined with a special coating, making it easy to wipe dirt off the backpack.
|Hydration System Compatible||Yes, not included|
|Pack Volume||16 - 20 litres|
The ION Transom 16 is a unique backpack for cycling, with the Air_Condition system. This allows you to adjust your backpack so that it's elevated from your back to create an air flow, during steep climbs or tough races for example.
The V_String_Carrying _System are anatomic shoulder straps to adjust the backpack so it's comfortable to bring it. To also offer some protection, the Transom has a SAS-TEC Spine Plate Interface. This plate protects your back but makes sure you can still use the Air_Condition.
It has a 16L capacity, so you can bring everything you need with the Transom. There is room for a 3L water reservoir, tools, pumps, tyres, a spare rain coat, protectors, bars, gels, and you can fix your helmet to the backpack. Need more space? Not to worry, the Transom has Flex_Panels to create even more room. With the special coating, dirt from the rear wheel doesn't stick to the pack. Easy to keep clean!