Herzog Pro Tube Compression Socks
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.733 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Better blood flow in the lower leg.
- Impact load is reduced, which could prevent damage to muscle tissue.
- Potential toxins are disposed of faster, facilitating recovery.
- Effective for calf conditions, shin splints and Achilles' heel.
- It looks slightly weird while exercising.
- Due to no compression effect on the foot area (unlike sports compression socks) it is advised to take off the tubes after cooling-down.
The Herzog Pro Tubes improve blood flow, similar to compression socks. This Tube provides a relatively high pressure with falling pressure progression from the ankle up to the knee. Herzog advises to only wear these tubes during working days and/or exercise. While resting, there’s no compression effect on the foot, but only on the lower leg. Wearing these Herzog tubes during exercise prevents fluid accumulation in your feet. The tubes also help with calf conditions, shin splints and Achilles’ heel.