Giro Aether MIPS Helmet
- Free tracked delivery to Finland
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Equipped with the new Roc Loc ® 5-Plus fit system for even better adjustment of your helmet's fit.
- Good-looking helmet that's aerodynamic and has great ventilation.
- MIPS better absorbs the shock of a fall, so you're better protected.
- This helmet can also be worn with a ponytail.
- The Roc Loc ® 5-Plus fit system feels slightly fragile when adjusting your helmet's fit.
- In addition to adding extra safety, MIPS also gives extra weight to the helmet.
|Road Helmet Type||All-round helmet|
|Extra protection||Yes MIPS|
The Giro Aether MIPS is a revolutionary helmet considering its head protection in a fall. With this helmet, Giro created a build that significantly reduces rotational forces that occur during an impact. In addition, the shell is equipped with the MIPS technology, which greatly reduces chance of head injuries after a fall.
The technologies mentioned above don’t impact the ventilation properties of this helmet. Aside from the vents visible on the outside, this helmet also has internal vents. This will keep your head cool even on the hottest days. In addition, the Giro Aether MIPS has the Roc Loc ® 5-Plus fit system which allows you to adjust the helmet’s fit in seconds.