Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2
- Ordered before 22:00, delivered on Tuesday
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.669 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Easy assembly.
- Features ANT+ or Bluetooth.
- Can also be connected to other brands of bicycle computers and, for example, your smartphone.
The Garmin Bike Speed Sensor 2 & Cadence Sensor 2 is easy to mount and connect via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart to your Garmin bike computer or smartphone. With these sensors you can see a more accurate speed than when you are only cycling on the basis of GPS. If you keep the cadence between 90 - 100 rotations, you can save your energy and better hold on to longer rides. The sensors measure the speed of rotation, so you don't need a magnet.